Veeam ONE is an award winning, powerful monitoring, reporting, and capacity planning tool for VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and the Veeam backup infrastructure (Veeam Backup & Replication).
Veeam ONE provides complete visibility and control of your virtual and backup environments through :
– 24×7 real-time monitoring and alerting
– Resource optimization and capacity planning
– Fully-customizable reporting
Nagios & Cacti
It does not cost a fortune to have a proper monitoring tool. The open source Cacti and Nagios combo is good enough for most basic monitoring needs. Use Nagios to monitor server/device/service uptime while Cacti to monitor server resources and bandwidth usage. Consult us now on how best to integrate both Nagios and Cacti into your current network environment.
Scrutinizer by Plixer
Scrutinizer is a NetFlow and sFlow analyzer incredibly detailed network utilization information about the users and applications that are on the network. Using both Cisco’s NetFlow Technology and industry standard sFlow, Scrutinizer is able to retrieve the traffic details you need and present them in a detailed graphical view.
Scrutinizer will be able to answer questions such as :
– What are the user traffic trends for certain applications?
– How much VoIP do you have on your network and who is involved with the most calls?
– What traffic could benefit from prioritization?
– What are the systems involved with a virus?
– Why are certain servers communicating using strange protocols?
– What applications are having the largest impact on the infrastructure?
OmniPeek by Savvius (Previously WildPackets)
OmniPeek offers an intuitive, easy-to-use graphical interface that engineers can use to rapidly analyze and troubleshoot enterprise networks. OmniPeek provides centralized Expert analysis for all networks under management. Using OmniPeek network analyzer’s intuitive user interface and “top-down” approach to visualizing network conditions, network engineers can quickly analyze faults from multiple network segments, drill down through multiple layers of analysis, and pinpoint problems that need correction.
Using OmniPeek, network engineers can :
– Analyze traffic from any local network segment, including Ethernet, 1/10 Gigabit, 802.11, and voice and video over IP, as well as any network segment configured with OmniEngine software probes or Omnipliance network analysis and recorder appliances.
Capture and analyze 802.11n and 802.11ac wireless traffic from the most advanced devices currently available.
– Analyze and troubleshoot both data and multimedia traffic using a single product.
Visualize end-to-end, hop-by-hop traffic changes through correlated analysis from multiple OmniEngine software probes or appliances using multi-segment analysis.
– Gain complete visibility into voice and video over IP traffic with real-time call data records (CDR).
– View web traffic, the most common data type on the network, in conversational flows based on client, server, web pages, or web requests.
– Monitor MPLS and VLAN networks.